Monday, November 8, 2010

Animals in Suits: THE SHOW


I am pleased to announce that StarClipper Comics and Games in the Delmar Loop will be displaying pretty much the ENTIRE run of the blog- in printed form- from November 20th to January 6th, 2011!

I have designed the show to display the printed finals as well as to show my work process. Also- prints of all the animals will be for sale! That's right- you can finally own that Blobfish I drew.

There will be a signing on the 18th of December. I hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

  1. Man that's awesome! Wish it was nearbu Sam, I'd be there! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I'm so glad you're getting a chance to show them. Your persistence in this project has paid off and you have a great collection of drawings to show for it. :)

    ReplyDelete